Sunday

BAG TAG
Loraine tagged me and I'm happy she thought up a new "tag."

So, the best decisions I've made in life so far:

1. To always look for joy in small everyday things like getting a cup of coffee and looking up at the trees even when I wake up on the wrong side of the bed.
2. To wake up earlier. This decision is only a few weeks old, but I can feel it awakening a whole new me :)

And I also am thinking of creating my own tag, which is to dump everything out of your purse and take a photo of it. I always wish I could secretly sneak though everyone's purse. Some people keep their whole life in there, some people have everything in nice compartments, and some people like me have a whole bunch of stuff just floating around all crazy. It might be a good decision for me to try and organize it nicer.

I tag Molly, Danica (because she has the same purse as me), Sanne, Shayna, Lies, Kate, and Karin

11 comments:

karin said...

ok, I'll take the bag tag, thank you!! That's a good idea, Ashley :)

ruthanne said...

the bag tag is a wonderful idea.. nice bag, nice wallet.. ! must now go check out your blog;

Hanna Ã…berg said...

me and my friends did this, but it looked more like http://i197.photobucket.com/albums/aa71/schnarra/mircont.jpg

: )

Anonymous said...

you must have cleaned out your purse, this looks pretty good...i even bought a insert to organize my purse, now i really cant find anything but pens, everything is still on the bottom....my actual favorite purse was very small, prevented me from bring unneeded items....minnie

CresceNet said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my site, it is about the CresceNet, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . A hug.

shayna said...

oh i like it too! you tagged me a while back with the other one and i completely slacked. this one is fun. i'll do it this week! thanks. ps- my friend's cousin makes those bags...keep meaning to pick one up. it's so nice...

Sanne said...

Hi Ashley, i haven't been able to upload and spent some time on my blog, but really like the tag, and I will start again a little by picturing my bag this week :-)!

maggienikole said...

i like it, the tag and your idea.

labourofheart* said...

the bag tag is a nice idea!
what's the label of your bag and purse? they are so cool!

Loraine said...

Hi ashley , good decisions i like your bag tag , great name for a tag !

Loraine said...

Hi ashley , good decisions i like your bag tag , great name for a tag !