Monday

Photobucket

Hip hip hurray! I finally figured out how to make bigger photos! Sure took me long enough... Aren't these toothbrushes cool? I am a toothbrush collector (well can I call myself that if I use them?) and I went crazy when I found these at Tortoise while I was back at home over the holidays. The pink one has boar hair bristles!

So, here it goes, I followed this tutorial, but found that flickr made the photos too big/too small (I wanted them to be in between) so I used photobucket. I was really resisting having to upload images to another site just to make them bigger, but it turns out it takes just as long to "upload" them through blogger. It's crazy blogger doesn't make an even larger size available... hello!

Since that tutorial doesn't tell you what size to select on photobucket, I had to troubleshoot and figured out the following: create an account, upload the photo, click on it, then "resize" it to "Large (640x4800)", then scroll a bit down the page and copy the "HTML code" and paste it into your "New Post" box and publish. Whew... hope that makes sense! Good luck!

Photobucket

5 comments:

SASHA said...

ok can you give me a bigger photos tutorial?! i tried to figure it out but have had no luck -- i can't even seem to make my header grow:(

SASHA said...

+ yessss, the toothbrushes are niccccce.

Kaori said...

Ashley...
You must go to the store "Tokyu Hands" in Japan.
They have this amazing "Toothbrush" corner with tons of selections.
I always go there whenever I go back to Japan and spend an hour to choose, then buy too many toothbrushes....
I can only use Japanese tiny head toothbrush!

Megan said...

those are the coolest tooth brushes ever! another thing to add to my list of places to visit...

inkysocks said...

can i come to the bigger photos tutorial?