Thursday

G L A S S E R
Here are some shots of Cameron Mesirow's home. She is one of the most inspiring people I know. I think it would be even safe to say that she is my muse. I am really excited to be collaborating with her on some felted horse hair garments for her tour :) If you have a chance to see her perform live, I promise she will blow your socks off and if you can't: buy her record at IKO IKO and Opening Ceremony.

Also, if you happen to be in New York September 3rd she is doing a very special performance with her friend Tauba Auerbach at Deitch Projects, GO!






beth's necklace from IKO IKO
her shoe collection: to die for

1 comment:

Kaori said...

hey ashley!
so funny! i'm now helping tauba with one of the projects for the show at deitch...i'm definitely going to the opening!