Thursday

^^^
Aaa.. things are a mess over here. I struggle with simple acts of maintenance like washing dishes and doing laundry. Lately I have been trying to enjoy these things more by looking out the window and treating myself to fancy magazines while I sit and wait at the coinwash.

Maintain, maintain, maintaining. But I think I'm getting better and then I read this:

"What makes the understanding of living systems so difficult is the fact that they have not only a tendency to maintain themselves in their dynamic state but, at the same time, also show a tendency to transcend themselves, to reach out creatively beyond their boundaries and limitations to generate new structures and new forms or organization." -Fritjof Capra

Yes, I am definetely making progress :)

1 comment:

Sanne said...

hello! I sent you an award, for details look at my blog.