Saturday

SPECIAL SATURDAY
Enjoyed today by going to Japantown and spending over two hours flipping through tons of beautiful craft magazines. There was even a magazine on making the magazines themselves. Anyone who has ever laid eyes on these knows what I am talking about, they are works of art... the paper, the simplicity... ahhh. I only bought one, but a beautiful one it is. It kind of reminds me of a Japanese version of finelittleday. After purchasing one I went downstairs and got a hot bowl of soup and flipped though it again. Soooo relaxing... I encourage everyone to have a special day just to themselves :)

5 comments:

GAIL said...

Your first shot reminds me of a space station. It looks like you had a good day.

comfies said...

i looooove japan town and esp. japanese craft books. how did you resist the nutella crepes next door?

minnie said...

exploring is so much fun, i am glad you found special saturday for you....

Mama Molly said...

Honey, sssss man i could live in there. So many books , so little money. I still drag my family over there to eat at Maki and Sophies crepes. I Always buy at least two books , Money or no money

珊珊李 said...

韓式烤肉,烤肉,味蕾工坊,輕食餐廳,餐廳,咖啡,咖啡館,可樂,蘭亭香,燒肉,五角,拉麵,咖哩,御菇園,料理,壽司,香子屋,向下走,瑪瑪米亞,達文郡,咖哩,海鮮餐廳,斑鳩,歐式派店,料理,哈士通,咖啡,咖啡,玫瑰園,中國,橙色九月,咖啡,鄉村料理,咖啡,咖啡館,串燒,西部牛仔,法國小館,咖啡西餐,犁舍,酒吧,LA,馬路食館,沙發,馬路,咖啡,炭烤,日本料理,捷克老爹,卡利,波希米亞,音樂餐廳,別墅咖啡,餐廳,75起舞,階梯,大蒜,王牌咖啡,王品,朋友,鴛鴦火鍋,鴛鴦火鍋,蕃茄,咖啡,牛排,咖啡,日本,啤酒,喜憨兒,咖啡