Wednesday

This time of year makes me totally nostalgic for my time spent last summer
with friends Jen, Sam, and Adam.
Jen worked at Oxbow farms and her tiny studio was always packed with boxes of fresh veg, jarred fruits, homemade salsas, pickled lemon cucumbers... 
You name it, she made it!
They are all in Scandinavia this summer:
Jen works at an architecture firm in Stockholm, Adam is starting a farm in the Swedish countryside with his brother, and Sam is traveling around studying Nordic cafe culture... pretty dreamy!
Ahhh what I would do for a summer dinner with them.
Miss you guys!




Adam's lint collection, haha



8 comments:

m i l e n a said...

those sunflowers are beautiful !
. . .
could you let me know about your friend's farm in Sweden? I know someone that might be interested in connecting. . .
x o

Kayla said...

Hey,

Random reader over here....but I just had to post and say the pictures on this entry are so beautiful! I love the one of the kitchen table with the lit candle ... ...

Various Projects said...

holy crap, this is beautiful.

bellefleurdelis said...

love your pictures, those dreid flowers are so nice

Luka said...

love the colors, love the mood. great.

Anonymous said...

Simply beautiful...

Yasmin said...

oh, I love it.

Anonymous said...

I think you should be a photographer. You catch the best moments and scenes.