Sunday

Photobucket
Happy Heart Day! Yesterday I went to a day retreat called "Love vs. Attachment" which seemed kind of appropriate with Valentine's Day being today and all. It was really great and I feel very refreshed! We had a nice day today: went to the Farmer's Market in the morning, went to Le Pichet and had the longest most wonderful lunch, then went for a walk around town, and now we're cooking some veggies we got at the market. Here is a little snipbit from my notes at the workshop:
affectionate love- love of mother for child
cherishing love - seeing them as precious and important
wishing love- the ultimate love, wishing others to be happy
So here it is: I truly wish happiness for all of you who leave such nice notes and share such beautiful things, you are really inspiring and I feel so fortunate to know you through this weird phenomenon called a blog :)
Photobucket

1 comment:

GAIL said...

Sounds like an interesting workshop!